So what is Concrete Resurfacing?
Concrete Resurfacing is the procedure with which old surfaces are replaced with new ones through the use of technologically advanced methods.
How is it done?
1. We firstly need to remove everything in the way. (pots, grass)
2. Then we high pressure clean the area
3. Repair of cracks (if we need to)
4. Masking of the walls, posts, etc to prevent overspray
5. Apply primer to the surface
6. Spraying of base coat in grout line colour (if it is a stencilled pattern)
7. Placement of stencil pattern (if stencil pattern is selected)
8. Spraying of main colour – usually two coats are applied
9. Spraying of border colour
10. We then remove the stencil and cleaning the surface (if stencil pattern is selected)
11. Sealer is then applied to the surface.
12. Area is partitioned off. Can walk on it gently in around 4 hours. Cars cannot drive on it until 5 days later.
We also provide a 5 year works warranty.
So if you’re in Sydney and you’re after a great concrete resurfacing solution, please give us a call and we’ll book you in.